- Reduce energy costs and improve comfort.
- Increasing the home's relative humidity to 40% - 60% makes it feel more comfortable at 68ºF / 20ºC than it does at 73ºF / 23ºC at a low relative humidity level.
- Lower thermostat settings deliver substantial savings on monthly energy bills.
- Capacity Output: 6.0 gallons per day at 120ºF.
- Installation is quick and easy.
- Easy Assembly - Just fit the dome snugly on top of the pan - and that's it!
- 120V wall or duct-mount humidistat is easily adjustable from 20% to 80% relative humidity.
- Centrifugal atomizing humidifiers are installed onto the return duct or as a free-standing unit where a superfine mist is fed directly to a room.
- Includes an independent mounting bracket and discharge extension to extend through wall for installation flexibility.
The centrifugal atomizing humidifiers are installed onto the return duct where a superfine mist is generated, quickly absorbed into the air, and distributed into the home. The 707 can also operate as a free standing unit where a superfine mist is fed directly in to a room. The humidistat automatically controls the operations to ensure that the proper amount of moisture is added in to the air. The humidistat is either installed on the interior wall or in the cold air return duct upstream from the unit. There are no pads or filters to change, so maintenance is minimized.
- 2-Year limited warranty.