Enclosed Relays Used for Switching Single or Two Speed Fan Motors, Solenoids, Relays, Resistive Loads and General Purpose Switching.
- Compact, totally enclosed design.
- For heating and cooling applications and general switching.
- Quiet, reliable and economical.
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 150°F
- Mechanical Life (no load): 1,000,000 operations, 60 operations/min.
- Electrical Life (rated load): 100,000 operations, 6 operations/min. Load test making inrush rating (0.4 to 0.5 P.F.); breaking 100% continuous rating (0.64 to 0.8 P.F.)
- Weight (approximate): 2.5 oz.
- Agency: U.L. file number E12139 or E22381, C.S.A. file number LR13360
- Coils, Frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
- Coils, Insulation: Class B
- Coils, Termination: 1/4" Quick Connect
- Coils, Operate : 85% of nominal coil voltage; 110% maximum safe operate
- Coils, Duty Cycle: Continuous