The ZebraStat was our first product and has sold many thousands of units. It's a low-voltage HVAC-R Diagnostic Unit that has 5 main functions:
The ZebraStat is a fully electronic, easy-to-use diagnostic tool for all HVAC and Refrigeration System Technicians. Inside its durable protective case you'll find a tool that quickly diagnoses low-voltage control problems in system wiring, control boards, thermostats, and associated components. Bright LEDs positively indicate OK/Not-OK status. Troubleshoot Single and Multi-Stage, Residential and Commercial systems with ease using any or all of ZebraStat's 5 operating modes. Over/Under-voltage indicators quickly spot trouble areas. It's automatically-resetting circuit protection makes finding problems on modern 'computer board' equipment less risky when shorts are present. Additionally, the entire ZebraStat is protected with the same auto-reset circuit protection.
- ZebraStat performs immediate continuity checks on up to six circuits at a time.
- ZebraStat acts as a remote control, saving you steps from attic, roof, or basement.
- ZebraStat reports signal levels on control lines - visually displaying them.
- ZebraStat monitors voltage levels, displaying it as OK - Questionable - or Low.
- ZebraStat will act as an automatically-resetting circuit breaker, temporarily replacing a system fuse while looking for 'shorted' lines or components.
A quick instruction card is printed on the inside cover; a full manual is included in English/Spanish. The ZebraStat has no batteries to replace. It has a heavy magnetic strip on the back and a slide-up hook for ease in use. One-year warranty.
- Four-Color Sleeve Package with Hanging Hole
- Full Instructions Included
|Name||Zebra ZS-2 - ZebraStat|
|Gemaire Item Number||ZS2|
|Manufacturer Product Number||ZS-2|
|SKU - PIM Number||1396996420568|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Construction||circuit board, switches, led lights, gator wires|
|Warranty Offered||1 Year|
|GEM - Case Quantity|